Can someone give me a hand with a texture issue?

Yamatours

So I just recently got into modding this game and I've managed to avoid any major issues until now.

I've recently downloaded both 'Remodeled Armor CBBE SE' and 'The Book Of UUNP Volumes 1 2 and 3' (With the appropriate CBBE conversion mod).

Individually both of these mods work as intended but when they're combined some of the characters gain invisible legs.

From what I can gather the Body armor from Remodeled Armor only has a texture that goes down to the calf, and the Shoes from The Book Of UUNP only have a texture that goes up to the ankle. I kinda tried to test this by killing Mirabelle and stealing her shoes, and the same problem occurred.

I'm not exactly sure what to do to fix this. Is there a way I can disable specific pieces from an armor mod? Is there some way to add leg texture to the shoes?

As I said I'm still quite new, which means I'm not overly confident with file modification, although I'm willing to try and I can follow instructions so any help would really be really appreciated.

Thanks again to anyone that can give me any sort of advice!

Ps. I have BodySlide but I don't know if I can use it to fix this problem, I really couldn't find too much information about this issue online.
Ps2. Sorry about the awful crop on the screenshots! I'm just too lazy to compress them for this tiny attachment file size limit :P

This is a known problem with the College Boots from "the Book of UUNP". Put simply, they use the wrong slot. Unfortunately, it can only be fixed with the CK (or in xedit)

Fix with the CK:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6087918-the-book-of-uunp-cbbe-se-unofficial-wip/page-32&do=findComment&comment=64943946

Fix with SSEEdit:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6087918-the-book-of-uunp-cbbe-se-unofficial-wip/page-35&do=findComment&comment=71310258