With Project Genesis - World Overhaul now in full swing on steam and the nexus it's time to finally put out an official "Looking for help". Swishos is back from "vacation" as i like to call it, Greg and Snugsnug have been working non-stop on the overhaul and we are now looking to expand the team beyond its current scope and pace. In preparation for another upcoming project we are looking for the following;
- 3 Model Artists. Mostly looking for People who know blender but 3DS and other programs are fine too assuming they can be converted to blender files. (for now) (mostly looking for 1 modeler for buildings and 2 more for weapons/armors currently for Kenshi)
- 2 dialogue authors. We are looking for people who can be creative and still find ways to engage the end-user in funny, witty dialogue that makes sense for Kenshi.
- 2 Writers. (but more are welcome, more stories, quests, etc are always welcome)
- 2 Animators for custom animations for the mod and the community. (this will include cutting, using and merging other animation mods with the appropriate approval of the respective mod authors permission)
- 2 artists. Mostly texture design of your own making for use to use in-game on many assets we already have and many assets we are sure to make in the future.
Please do note this is a volunteer project. Modders are free to work as they please at there own pace. Our modding cycle is mostly new - bug fix -new/bugfix - etc. As we try to keep the community interested.
As this will be posted outside of Kenshi Reddit a little background about the game and our mod.
Kenshi is a revolutionary mix of RTS and RPG with a huge dystopian sword-punk world to explore. Choose to be a thief, a bandit, a rebel, a warlord or a mercenary. You can be a trader, a doctor, a peacekeeper, a businessman, an explorer, or a mere slave... The list goes on, but you've got to stay alive first...
Our first project together aims to be a total overhaul for Kenshi. New cities, mechanics, factions, dungeons to explore, new quests and things to do in Kenshi to make the world feel more alive, and we aim to add 100's if not thousands of new assets into the game for the public to use.
https://www.nexusmods.com/news/14128 Our Mod interview with Stefan.
If you'd like to contact me rather directly you can do so through on discord. @ atlas#8060
You can also join our discord to see how we roll as a team and community! https://discord.gg/g7F6aHw