Keybind commands

Drakous79

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, no help for the fallen. Only RestartLevel or Load Game. Edited by Drakous79

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, i've got a problem with my save, basically i've lost control of my squad, no movement at all but can use guns, so i've been looking for a solution and Restartlevel command sounds like it might be the one, only i cannot get it to work.

I've put the line from the OP in the ini, but F9 isn't doing anything. Do i need a Debug.txt file to download? All i've done is create one in the same directory as the edited ini, and C&P the commands from the OP, is this wrong?

Put a lot of hours in to the save, no chance i'm going to start again (just dont have the time these days) so any help would be grateful.

Thanks

Steven

Edit: I've now tried putting the Debug.txt file in the binaries dir, the game now pauses like the console is open, but quits after about 4 seconds.

2nd Edit: got it working, just cut out the use of a txt file and used:

.Bindings=(Name="F9", Command="Restartlevel", bPrimaryBinding=True)

Worked and now have my game back. Thanks for the initial ideas, would have been stuck without it :)

Edited by Dokko

Welcome to the forum Dokko :smile: Glad you got it working. Txt file is good, if you want to execute more commands at once plus you can change commands in it, while the game is running. Place it in Binaries, put command(s) in it and to ini put Command="exec yourfilename.txt".

Edited by Drakous79

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...