Starting a companion mod, any suggestions?

burningleos

Hey guys, i plan on making a companion mod, but im not too familiar with the Creation Engine, so i was hoping if theres anyone here who would like to volunteer or give me pointers when working on the creation kit, I had this idea for awhile that this character would be able to have dynamic dialogue and unique interactions with the player depending on the situation (sort of like popular companion mods like Inigo) and may plan to have an entire questline surrounding his story and why is he in Tamriel (or skyrim in particular) in the first place...

btw when i said he, this is because this is a male companion mod, i noticed there isn't alot of decent male followers with the exceptions of Inigo in the modding community and a vast majority of followers are usually mostly attractive females

as for unique voice acting, thats also a plan i had in mind, i know some friends who wanted to voice a character and i have a friend who had partaken in the "Beyond Skyrim" project and voiced a character in that said project

Anyways, feel free to respond on what you guys had in mind about this, because again, im not too familiar with the creation engine, but it would also be great if someone would be willing to help volunteer for my project

Anyways here are some screenshots of the character i plan on using, which uses a modded race called Dagi-Raht, also called Ohmes, ill prolly need to ask the mod author for permission, but if the person says no, then i will maybe just make him into a wood elf character

• 2 months later...