Paste F3 content into FNV

VulpesIncultaa

Hey guys can someone help me further? I would like to insert the F3 bsa dlc etc. in FNV to make the dlc content from F3 playable in FNV, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me just to copy everything as soon as I start fnv it crashes in modmanger everything appears but works unfortunately it doesn't if someone could explain to me how exactly that works I would be very grateful :)

Achso ok F3 I installed the game of the year edition fallout new vegas ultimate is also uncut that fits everything to tale of two wasterlands I was looking for earlier but found only some translations do you know where I can find the right file? or could you send me a link that would be really great then it should work. I think :)

Achso ok F3 I installed the game of the year edition fallout new vegas ultimate is also uncut that fits everything to tale of two wasterlands I was looking for earlier but found only some translations do you know where I can find the right file? or could you send me a link that would be really great then it should work. I think :smile:

A quick google search, with the first result being A tale of two wastelands . com

it's not that hard

ok thanks i found the file but as soon as i want to start installing it he tells me the installed Fallout 3 version is unsupported i don't know what i'm doing wrong i just can't get it right pisses me off slowly i'm really embarrassed but if you could tell me how exactly I have to do it would be really great thanks for your help / your help :)

ja ich hab beide original version legal über steam gekauft uncut the ttw datei runter loaded and on the destop when the exe starte hat das programm schon alles was standard mäßig drin ist und sobald ich installiere gehe kommt diese meldung ich weiß wirklich nicht warum oder was Ich habe falsch gemacht, vor 2 3 Jahren, ich hatte das auch schon mal gemacht, das f3 dateien in new vegas reingepackt und es hat wunderbar funktioniert, nur jetzt klappt es irgendwie nicht mehr

yes i bought both original version legally via steam uncut downloaded the ttw file and unpacked it on the destop as soon as i start the exe the program has everything in it by default and as soon as i go to install this message comes out i really don't know why or what I am doing it wrong 2 3 years ago I had already done it and packed the f3 files in new vegas and it worked wonderfully, only now it somehow doesn't work anymore

I found the problem why it didn't want to work TTW doesn't seem to like the German version very much now that I've switched it to English it's puuh what a relief I really got the crisis thanks for the quick answers let's see if everything is now others also work so far :)