Unable to level up after 30 (I have all DLCs)

Laravidel

Hello everyone, I've reached level 30 on NV and despite I have all the DLCs the game won't let me continue levelling up. Mods are not working either, for this purpose. Anyone has an idea of what may be happening and what can I do? Thank you in advance

Edited by Laravidel

Not enough information. Please provide ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article. Don't forget to identify things that do not appear in the "load order", such as the version of Windows, if you are using a "Steam" or "GOG" and/or "regional language version" of the game (even if you are playing it in English); using the FNV4GB Patch, NVSE and it's related plugins; replacements for textures (specifically their larger image sizes: 1024x1024, etc.), animations, or "bodies", etc.; and "post-processors" like ENB or SweetFX. It saves us playing "20 questions" and gets you a more specific answer more quickly. (The usual turn-around on post and reply in an older game forum is 24 hours.) Screenshots don't usually work so well because they tend to cut off or fail to display needed information and are hard to "piece together" into a complete and coherent picture.

* See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article for how to use "Spoiler tags". "LOOT" already includes those tags in the "load order" it copies to your clipboard, so you can just paste it's list into your post.

-Dubious-