Help with Unity: man, I just want to have the Red Guard invade everywhere.

TreshMek

Hi, I'm completely new to Unity and DSTools.

I've only undertaken this prospect because I want to see how the Red Guard takes on places like Senpou Temple and Sunken Valley. I've followed the steps in the dstools github page to the letter yet I feel like as if things are missing from the imported maps. Namely, how to identify what the names of the maps are and also how to identify enemies. If this is the so called Sekiro map editor, then this must be some pocket of hell. If this is what modders go through everyday, then I have hella respect for them.

Any help appreciated. I just want to spam those Red Guard rocketeers everywhere.

Thank you.

Edit: just realized how vague my issues were in this post. Here's what I'd like to figure out:

• Many pieces of level geometry are missing. The Scene only depicts the background objects like the distant mountains and buildings. I have what I believe is the Ashina Castle map, but only the buildings and some miscellaneous objects are present. The ground is missing as well as many other interactables.
  • In a similar vein, nearly all NPC's and entities are missing or invisible. Not even a low resolution model is present.
  • How do I center the camera to an object or an entity? I want to find the Red Guard gunmen but the camera always orients itself way too far from the actual entity. I can't seem to zoom in close enough with the scroll wheel.
  • The lighting darkens at certain points of the Scene. When I go to the distant Senpou Temple, the entire area darkens completely.
Edited by TreshMek