mrmodder87

Hi all,

Someone made a mod for Naked Baron by swapping her normal model out with her nude model thats used during the romance scene. you can find it here https://www.nexusmods.com/terminatorresistance/mods/7?tab=description

Just wondering if its possible for someone to do the same for Jennifer as well? that would be rally cool if someone could do it.

Ok so i deiced to try make one by self but its proving to be a bit to complex for me as i have never made a mod on this scale before.

So far what i have done is used "Umodel" to open the games file and i was able to find some files called "SK_NPC_Mather_Naked" for some reason shes called Mather in the game files. I viewed the model in "Umodel" to check that it was correct, and it did open Jennifer's nude model.
i was able to find her nude model in these 2 locations...
Game/Animations/CutscenesNew/JeniferLoveScene and Game/Meshes/Characters/NPC
So still using "Umodel" i was able to save the files and i got 2 files called SK_NPC_Mather_Naked.uasset & SK_NPC_Mather_Naked.uexp
The only place i could find a file for her clothed model was in Game/Meshes/Characters/NPC and it was just called "SK_NPC_Mather" sso the 2 files i extracted i renamed them and took out the _naked so there names matched her clothed model.
Then on my desktop i remade the folder structure and used a program called UnrealPak that turned it in to a .pak file and i placed that file in to games folder path of \Terminator Resistance\Terminator\Content\Paks
But when i start the game she is still loading as her normal clothed self. I have been at this now for about 5 hours. I have tried replacing her clothed model with both the nude model found in the animations folder and the npc folder. but nothing is working.

Ok so me and someone else over at Lovers Lab where working on this mod and we made a good amount of progress but now where both stuck and need someone with a little bit of skill with Unreal 4 Engine. If you want to see our progress or think you can help out then please visit here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139145-terminator-resistance-naked-jennifer/