Spoiler

Sherrydyanne.com

Dr3wgazmik

Dr3wgazmik

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
I wish you all the best in the overwhelming task of being a solo developer! I remember creating a game in the RPG maker vx. What a task that was, and i can only imagine how much more of a task it is dealing with unity. Kudos mate!

gh0stwizard

gh0stwizard

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
I have played "Moonpath to Elsweyr" after it has been polished and I've enjoyed it very well. Could not say that even after years of polishing the mod is ideal, but the main reason why it was successful I consider the good level design, very good feeling of colour decisions and simplicity.
P.S. Added The Falconeer to wish list.

MihailMods

MihailMods

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,290 posts
You were the reason why I started making mods for Skyrim. Moonpath to Elsweyr was my great inspiration, and you have my admiration and deep thanks forever. I wish you the best of luck in your new project.

rougeshot

rougeshot

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,692 posts
Hi Thomas,
I just happen to be in the middle of a "Moonpath to Elsweyr" play-through, and it's a real joy to play.
I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on "The Falconer" it looks incredible!

Ashenfire

Ashenfire

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
Thumbs up. I am honored to be with someone who got his education to work for him. Everytime I learned programming,
a new one came into play and I couldn't keep up.

Moonpath to Elsweyr was always in my lineup and inspired me to want to do my mods like that.

Inspiring!

Edited by Ashenfire, 25 March 2020 - 08:28 PM.

Kiddgimmick

Kiddgimmick

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 435 posts
The artwork in The Falconeer looks awesome.

Simon73

Simon73

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
Great story, my compliments and admiration!

Lambar

Lambar

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Hi Tomas,

Please allow first person play.

Also is it possible to have Skyrim type graphics?

I understand your 'game engine does things very differently so this may not be possible or what you're artistic vision is but for a 'real looking world' enhances my immersion.

I'm an ex game producer and designer (20+ years on AAA titles) so it would be great to chat if you need any help as I still have the creative urge for games even though I'm not working in the industry any longer.

best wishes, Pete

Page loaded in: 0.979 seconds