NPCs Looking/Turning Away from Player during Conversations

SteelPhoenix78

Has anyone run into instances of NPCs looking away from the player character during a conversation? For example: When I went to Abernathy Farm for the first time in my most recent playthrough & started the first conversation with Blake, he kept turning around & looking at Connie & Lucy as they walked around, rather than continuing to face me. After that conversation, Connie & Lucy behaved the same way. Not a massive deal, but kind of immersion-breaking. Have a feeling it might be mod related, but I've got a lot of mods, and I'm not sure which it could be. Here's a Google Doc of the mods I currently have installed: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gvTKxt4FinvPG_YIi1WfcH0CFrGx59BvAByGDVYP7GY/edit?usp=sharing

Hiyas Steel. That's a really nice formatting that you've set up for your load order. Extremely considerate with the links to each mod. That must have taken a lot of time and work. Really nice.

The problem your having is most likely the mod You talk too much. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10570?tab=posts a lot of users are reporting that the mod is broken, and it's causing problems with quests.

If this is a new developement in your game, it's possible that a new mod may be causing problems with YTTM. Try putting YTTM lower in your load order to see if that settles the conflict and resolves the problem.

If it still occurs, start a new game and disable your most recent mods, and see if the problem still happens. (the reason why I say to start a new game is because some mods are not safe to disable or remove during your current playthrough.) And starting over clean also gets you playing without potential save game corruption that can also cause bugs in your game.

Hope this helps.

Storm.

• 4 weeks later...