Cannot manage supported game

waco18

I cannot manage Kingdom Come: Deliverance, downloaded from Epic Games, using Vortex 1.1.12. I search for the game, click Manage, msg pops up saying "Game Not Discovered" and am prompted to enter the folder containing the executable manually. I navigate to the correct folder (C:/Epic Games/KingdomComeDeliverance/bin/Win64MasterMasterEpicPGO) and msg pops up saying "Expected to find these files: Bin/Win64/KingdomCome.exe"

I edit the index.js file in Vortex's game-kingdomcome-deliverance folder to add the correct executable path...and that seems to work to get the game managed by Vortex...but starting Vortex each time results in a msg "Your Vortex installation has been corrupted.", which is annoying.

Edited by waco18

I cannot manage Kingdom Come: Deliverance, downloaded from Epic Games, using Vortex 1.1.12. I search for the game, click Manage, msg pops up saying "Game Not Discovered" and am prompted to enter the folder containing the executable manually. I navigate to the correct folder (C:/Epic Games/KingdomComeDeliverance/bin/Win64MasterMasterEpicPGO) and msg pops up saying "Expected to find these files: Bin/Win64/KingdomCome.exe"

I edit the index.js file in Vortex's game-kingdomcome-deliverance folder to add the correct executable path...and that seems to work to get the game managed by Vortex...but starting Vortex each time results in a msg "Your Vortex installation has been corrupted.", which is annoying.

This has been covered several dozen times already, go look at this thread's sticky.

https://www.nexusmods.com/news/14193

There's also several threads right below this one, about it

There's an upcoming version of Vortex 1.1.13 that works with the Epic Game store Version