Better Pets are Needed

Deleted82160588User

It would be cool if there was a mod that adds a pet trainer at the towns to… will train your pet.

What the trainer does -

. She sells pet food but for a good amount like 50-300 Gold depending of how hard it is to get.

. Pets gain stars by fighting with the player and at 5 stars the player can take them back to the trainer to level the pet one level and reset back to 1 star. The level increase its base states.

. She tells the player what food is for what pet by showing her the food just like the leftover vendor.

Why -

. Give a location for all pet food to be found and not in a random general shop.

. Gives pets progression and not just be a meat shield that dies in one hit or just a ride to the next mission pet.

. Have players learn what food fits to what pet without always tabbing out and opening up google every time the player gets a new food.

i really want this game to become awesome with mods but im not sure how hard it is to mod this game. so i hope some if any of my ideas come true for me to Immediately download them to my game to give it another 100 hours into it. thanks.