ufuoot

The Issue: Dark Envoy --> (NOTE) I have done all of which was provided as far as instructions go from the creator of the mod that are shown in the mods description, and i am sure that i have taken my time in doing it making sure that i have done every single thing that was instructed of me step by step i may add to make it easier to recall and remember each step taken to ensure there is no mistake, or that i have no left anything out I have also reread over the instructions to start the mod several times making sure not to miss any included requirements.

It seems though I have properly installed the mod, and done all in-game requirements exactly as i was instructed I have drank not once, but a total of 2 times from the alter specified once to begin in the castle, and a second time after defeating the enemies in the cave to attract these new spells.

My problem is some skills were added, but skills such as "Dark Envoy" were not added an are not appearing in my spells, powers, and effects UI and i cannot figure it out for the life of me... So im not sure if its a problem where they arent being added which makes sense to why i cant see them, or maybe its glitched being added, but not appearing in my skills, powers, effects.

i don't have any managers that i am aware of though i do have mods active but its not as many as most players would have going at once.

I have a high performance gaming pc that is far beyond the specs of this game so that isn't it.

Edited by ufuoot