Command console?

wombat013

I read there is no available command console/debug option. For those who dont know what that is: In many PC games hitting the tilde key (~) will open up the ability to essentially cheat. You can add stuff in the game basically (or take things away) or use god mode or change/alter stats, spawn items etc.

The reason I want this for RDR2 is because Rockstar completely failed miserably at how they handled wanted level and "Cops" in both GTA5 and RDR2. I just want to be able to drop my wanted level when i accidentally bump some body, defend myself, or look at someone the wrong way or hit the wrong button and get a wanted level immediately. It's immersion breaking and frankly just stupid. How a AAA company of this caliber can fail so hard at such a huge aspect of their games is truly astounding. Ok, enough bitching. Is there a fix for this? I dont see any mods pertaining to wanted levels. It seems the few god mode mods out there also alter things i dont want to alter (Im not trying to be a god or invincible).

Is there a mod that activates the debug menu/Console command ability? Some times games need a mod to get those to work when those options arent available with vanilla release.

[[[[[[[TL;DR: I need a command console mod or a mod that ONLY allows me to alter wanted level. Official vanilla cheats deactivate saving and achievements. And the only mod ive seen that lets you alter your wanted level seems to not work properly according to the posts in that mod's forum. Looks like the cops still come and kill you even if you use that mod to reduce the wanted level.]]]]]]]]

Thanks all.

Edited by wombat013