problem finding some armor models

I recently set up the Kingdom Come Deliverance modding tools and I wanted to take a close look at some of the armor inside the editor. The problem is the character/human/cloth path that should contain all the armor is missing quite a lot of models (e.g. mail hauberks, waffenrocks, outer jackets, chausses, hoses, etc.). I tried to look for them in the pak. files but they're nowhere to be found. Their respective textures are there but the models themselves are not. Are they encrypted or something or is there another problem? any help would be appreciated.

p.s. the game itself works fine so I can't be missing any files.

Edited by hessamtheterrible

the editor reads files from a different location from the game, so it's possible when using the command window to write the files into the editor server, something went wrong. This happened to me, and I ended up with a lot of databases missing from the editor. uninstalling PostgreSQL and setting up the database again fixed it though

the editor reads files from a different location from the game, so it's possible when using the command window to write the files into the editor server, something went wrong. This happened to me, and I ended up with a lot of databases missing from the editor. uninstalling PostgreSQL and setting up the database again fixed it though

I did as you suggested and while the armors are still missing from the rollup bar, all the NPCs are now loading correctly which is good enough for me. Do you know if there's a way to load an NPC and change its clothing while viewing the changes in the viewport?