Bad Vortex Install?

EchoHuntsman

Recently, I restarted Vortex to apply the newest update. Then, when I launched it, it came up with an error saying:

"Your Vortex installation has been corrupted. This could be a result of a virus or manual manipulation. Vortex might still appear to work (partially) but we suggest you reinstall it."

I've ran a virus scan and haven't found anything. I've also uninstalled, removed every trace of, and reinstalled Vortex a couple of times now. It still comes up with this message. It seems to work fine regardless, but the message is annoying and there may be some problems that aren't immediately visible. Is there anything else I can do to pinpoint the problem? Or could it be something wrong with this update?

EDIT: I've just reinstalled my Monster Hunter: World mods and tried deploying them. When installing Stracker's Loader (which is required to load mods), it shows an error saying "ERROR: Can not open output file : Access is denied. :" and gives the file address for the .dll file that it should be extracting but isn't. There's another file in the folder that is being extracted, but for some reason it can't extract this one. It didn't have this issue before the latest version. Then, if I deploy my mods (which require elevation? Whatever that means?) it says that they weren't deployed properly. In the log, each mod has two lines that go more or less like this:

error: failed to install symlink err=EPERM: operation not permitted, symlink 'C:\Users\Raven\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\monsterhunterworld\mods\ThatsNotAName's counterNice-2302-1-0-1581468757\sound\wwise\Windows\wp03_swo_epvsp.nbnk' -> 'e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\nativePC\sound\wwise\Windows\wp03_swo_epvsp.nbnk'

warn: failed to link error=EPERM: operation not permitted, symlink 'C:\Users\Raven\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\monsterhunterworld\mods\ThatsNotAName's counterNice-2302-1-0-1581468757\sound\wwise\Windows\wp03_swo_epvsp.nbnk' -> 'e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\nativePC\sound\wwise\Windows\wp03_swo_epvsp.nbnk', link=sound\wwise\Windows\wp03_swo_epvsp.nbnk, source=ThatsNotAName's counterNice-2302-1-0-1581468757

Edited by EchoHuntsman