Frosty tool and Fps fix

Ultrametal

• 4 months later...

Hi!

I know it's a bit late, but I found a way that seems to work. So for future Googlers:

1. Create a new shortcut: Go to your desktop. Right click > New > Shortcut.
  2. Point your shortcut to your FrostyModManager.exe, and add the text afterwards. The "Default" part is in regards to the Frosty profile used: C:\Users\MyUsername\Desktop\DA3\Frosty\FrostyModManager.exe -launch Default -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+
  3. Click Next.
  4. Set a name.
  5. Click Finish.

To test if it works: Press the ~ (tilde) key to open the console. Write "PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1", without quation marks (""). Hit enter. See green FPS in top right corner.

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I know it's a bit late, but I found a way that seems to work. So for future Googlers:

1. Create a new shortcut: Go to your desktop. Right click > New > Shortcut.
  2. Point your shortcut to your FrostyModManager.exe, and add the text afterwards. The "Default" part is in regards to the Frosty profile used: C:\Users\MyUsername\Desktop\DA3\Frosty\FrostyModManager.exe -launch Default -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+
  3. Click Next.
  4. Set a name.
  5. Click Finish.

To test if it works: Press the ~ (tilde) key to open the console. Write "PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1", without quation marks (""). Hit enter. See green FPS in top right corner.

On behalf of googlers, thank you good sir for being helpful

As for sir passive-aggressive staffer, how about less attitude and more help...

Seetting it via Frosty seems to work for me. Check AdditionalArgs in

<Frosty Mod Manager>\FrostyModManager DragonAgeInquisition.ini

It seems those switches aren't redisplayed when reenterig the dialog via the FMM GUI, which made me question whether they were applied until I checked the .ini

Seems to work in game when I keep an eye on FPS using RivaTuner.

<snip>

As for sir passive-aggressive staffer, how about less attitude and more help...

C'mon dude they're a moderator. That is a person who moderates behaviour in the forum inline with that forum's rules. Those rules being expressed in its terms of use.