Help me - I feel like I'm going crazy

AcidSemen

I don't know why but I keep getting this strong memory of there being a mission in Higgs Village in Old World Blues where I go back in time and trap people with cars and crap, make them fall down stairs or off a balcony. I've been googling for literal HOURS to no avail, am I going friggin' crazy?!?! I can't take it anymore it's putting such a scowl on my face like it's something I feel is so real yet I can't find any evidence of it, please somebody help me. Was it a mod? A fever dream? Something tangible? I wish I could figure this out ahhhh.

THANK YOU O GOD. That was the EXACT thing I was thinking of, the five houses all around a central area, it's all coming back to me. Seriously thank you, it's been god 10 years possibly more since I've played fallout 3 and I just recently went back and played NV, played Old World Blues and that hit of nostalgia, deja vu, like I know it exists but where, how, why. You're a legit hero. It's 2am and you just saved me a sleepless night. Have to play fallout 3 again once I'm done with the Divide.