Sims 4 mods not working

AslinnMoon

I recently realised while looking into a different game that NNM is no longer working and that I had to get Vortex, so I did and noticed it had Sims 4 as a option. I remember previously that NNM didn't let you mod Sims 4 and thought it would help streamline the process, so I moved old mods to Vortex as well as new ones I downloaded today. The only issue is none of the mods will now work on Sims 4, and all the mods I did have installed are now no longer working which has changed all my Sims...It's just really messed up my game.

I had issues with deployment and got the "Failed to Deploy" error, so found the mod causing the issue and disabled and it was hoping that that had been the issue, but still no mods work on Sims 4. I don't know if it is because when I went to play Sims it updated, but I deployed the mods after it was updated. I'm just really frustrated and don't know what to do.

Right now, from what I am looking at there shouldn't be a problem. It successfully deployed, all the mods that are meant to be enabled are, it's all updated and installed, I can launch the game from Vortex but no mods are working when I am in the game.

Any help would be appreciated.