modding help [MOD REQUEST]

PorterG

Hi, I play this game with my gf and have recently found this mod: https://nomansskymods.com/mods/freighter-control-allows-multiple-player-freighters-in-system/

It would be absolutely amazing... if it worked. After looking through the .exml, it seems to only change 2 values. I made a lua script for AMUMSS to compile based on the 2 lines it alters using a modified version of the godmode lua script since they use the same file, but that didn't work. I then decompiled the file it modifies to get the exml and edit that (had to use an older mbin compiler) and then recompiled it using the psarc tool, that didn't work either. So, my request is, can anyone update this? The mod hasn't been updated in a while as it didn't work with the previous version of NMS either.

The file it edits is GCDEBUGOPTIONS.GLOBAL and the lines it changes are IgnoreFreighterSpawnWarpRequirement and MultiplePlayerFreightersInASystem (sets them both to True). If someone could do this or maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it.