Not A Request But A Statement: I'm Done Making Mod Request.

KingDevin94

The OP asked for mods, several ones, and got denied. That's it. Happened hundreds of times before for dozens of requesters and will happen again, over and over. A bit of a letdown, sure, but he'll get over it. If not, I suggest to contact other requesters who got denied and form a minority group and start picketing somewhere where you can be denied less publicly.

Personally, I've never been denied a mod for the simple reason I never asked for one. I figure that anything I can come up with will sooner or later be made anyway.

The OP should go to a place where the dents in his ego can be hammered out and move on. Sometimes you get what you'd like, mostly you don't. That's life.

Just a small word of advise to the OP and others who ask for mods is to never use "I want" in their request. Use "I would like" instead.

The OP asked for mods, several ones, and got denied. That's it. Happened hundreds of times before for dozens of requesters and will happen again, over and over. A bit of a letdown, sure, but he'll get over it. If not, I suggest to contact other requesters who got denied and form a minority group and start picketing somewhere where you can be denied less publicly.

Personally, I've never been denied a mod for the simple reason I never asked for one. I figure that anything I can come up with will sooner or later be made anyway.

The OP should go to a place where the dents in his ego can be hammered out and move on. Sometimes you get what you'd like, mostly you don't. That's life.

Just a small word of advise to the OP and others who ask for mods is to never use "I want" in their request. Use "I would like" instead.

JimmyRJump, I sure never tire of your wit and perspective around these forums! I know this is kind of off tracking the topic, but not sure if the topic was on track to begin :/. By the way, the lopping off an arm to make a two handed weapon into a one handed, "without" using CK or xEdit, was pure genius! To think I had been wasting my time learning code.

All joking aside, thanks for hanging out and always giving a fitting answer to the topic posted! If I am not learning from your wisdom I am learning wit and LMAO from you, so a triple win here! Have a great day!

Considering the number discrepancy between authors and users and the amount of requests put here daily you should always be prepared for yours to never be made. Your bets are better if you decide to ask for help figuring out the tools to make your requests reality. Getting help to create a mod will be far easier than asking someone else to do it.

Hello, I am sorry. Do you comprehend the English language?

Let's break it down.....idea for a killer modification that hasn't been made yet? Note the "killer modification" and "hasn't been made yet". I would assume the killer modification portion would mean to the gaming community as a whole. That kind of being solidified with the hasn't been made part, depending on perception of course.

I have to disagree as what you're asking is beyond the scope of any simple mod someone would have time for. To restrict all mods to "The Next Vigilant or your mod idea is invalid" is an incredibly high standard that nobody will ever do.

"I would assume".........Yeah I am not seeing the first hint of what you are talking about with........ "what you're asking is beyond the scope of any simple mod someone would have time for"........"I" am not asking for anything!!!!

I have read from people loosing pets to loved ones request for mod authors to make them mods and obviously with some great supporting grounds for asking, for such a personal request, and always offering compensation. Hell my heart went out to these people requesting to have a follower mod that looked like their husband or a companion mod for a cat they lost. Who was given to them by their best friend who past before the cat. If I had the time and know how to do personal request mods those would be the ones I do them for and wouldn't care about the compensation.

Please don't disrespect the dead like this. It's very distasteful and unfair to bring them up in this manner.

Sorry but this one really pushed my button as I have already buried most my immediate family and loved ones! I ABSOLUTELY do not see where sympathizing with the living of lost loved ones is in anyway, shape, or form of "disrespecting the dead"!!!! You should try reading a post multiple times to make sure you do have a clear perception of what the person is trying to relate before responding back from another planet of relation :smile:.

Allow me to clarify. I was trying to state that it's disrespectful to use people in vain. Similarly how it's considered disrespectful to use the lords name in vain if you're religious. If you're using dead people as an excuse then I find that highly insensitive. Please don't make the comparison of saying what to me felt like "Well this place does make mods because dead people had mods made for them."

I understand that wasn't your intent which is why I've tried to be kind to you instead of scolding you for it. I'm also not going to debate whether or not you have had to bury loved ones. If that truly is the case then I'm incredibly sorry to hear that but I do take issue with the way your post made the implication that no one else on this forum has suffered loss like you have. Death of loved ones is not a competition. No one deserves to be a statistic.

Unrelated to the above point, but this thread keeps escalating. As much as I want to debate other posts on here I don't feel this enviroment is not harboring the amount of good will needed. I'm going to leave it here so "shitposts" like Ethreon has called them won't get the satisfaction of my continued ramblings.

...()...Allow me to clarify. I was trying to state that it's disrespectful to use people in vain. Similarly how it's considered disrespectful to use the lords name in vain if you're religious...()...

Clarify all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you completely and utterly misinterpreted what was written and made a totally gratuiteous reply about respect for people who are dead. As if dead people have a say in it and as if all dead folk all of a sudden never did anything wrong. There's some dead folk I disrespected while alive and still disrespect now they're dead. And don't insult my intelligence by pulling a mythical deity into the equation. It doesn't boost your argument one iota.

Zahrad, I have no idea where you keep developing these so called perceptions of my writings. I am usually pretty good at making my point and using language to express that. My guess, knowing some on psychology, you read something and form an perception based solely off your own and not what is being relayed.

"If you're using dead people as an excuse then I find that highly insensitive." I will not tear this apart because of the simple fact you used "If" in the beginning. It leaves the possibility you were not making a statement. One tip though, you jump all over Ethreon for his beginning reply which according to you was a statement. If you look it back up you will see he ended it with a ?, for sure making it a question and not a statement. Yours here does not remove that possibility!

"I do take issue with the way your post made the implication that no one else on this forum has suffered loss like you have." Congratulations, NOW you have pissed me off!!!!!!!! You are extremely grabbing to keep yourself from looking like, who you have portrayed yourself to be here, hee-haw. Someone coming off not even half cocked on facts and so blinded by "your" own perception of the world you will never learn! In no way shape or form, AGAIN, am I "trying to implicate that no one else on this forum has suffered loss like I have." Where did you pull that from, your azz on Mars????? Why is it no one else reading my posts had taken that perspective??? Could it really mean you DO NOT know your azz from a hole in the ground???? I am beginning to think you are not here to share wisdom or your two cents, but rather to instigate s**t! One could assume this is completely true based upon your next STATEMENT.

"Death of loved ones is not a competition. No one deserves to be a statistic." Could you even possibly begin to show me where you formed that half azzed, so called, opinion from my post? If you had ever even had someone close to you pass away YOU WOULD KNOW NO ONE WOULD EVER LOOK IT AS A F***ING COMPETITION OR CERTAINLY NOT A DAM STATISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if that does not clarify your so called perception of my writings, let me enlighten you. I am a former US Marine with more respect, honor, and integrity in the end of my little damn finger than you could muster up from your whole body. Because you are a slave to your own perception and completely unable to see out of the box or that the glass is half full, I will clarify. I feel it is a complete waste of time as NO ONE else seems to misinterpret my post, but I can try to clarify for you. Now some how you will turn this into I am saying the whole world does not have those traits unless they were a jar head. NOT THE CASE, the corps just helps to ingrain it in one. With myself that just put the cherry on the sundae. Growing up a poor country boy working for farmers, teachers, neighbors, etc really taught it to me. If you are from the states then you know what SS is. I got paperwork showing I started paying in at the age of 12. That was when I started paying into it, not when I started working for things I want in life.

My point with that was to show, AT THE VERY LEAST, that I have more than enough respect and honor NOT TO EVER DO THE THINGS YOU HAVE ACCUSED ME OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unrelated to the above point, but this thread keeps escalating. As much as I want to debate other posts on here I don't feel this enviroment is not harboring the amount of good will needed. I'm going to leave it here so "shitposts" like Ethreon has called them won't get the satisfaction of my continued ramblings.

Ironically, you're the one who is dragging out, and escalating this thread that is now up to 4 pages.

It probably would've been forgotten already if you didn't keep reviving it with some pointless "debate"

Ironically, you're the one who is dragging out, and escalating this thread that is now up to 4 pages.

It probably would've been forgotten already if you didn't keep reviving it with some pointless "debate"

The OP quit on the beginning of page three, thus far, but he has been the "gaslighter" the last page and seven-eights :(.