ALOT installer's "backup" cut folders..

Shackett

Hi.

I installed some mods to ME3 and later when I restarted the trilogy with a new profile, I got the ALOT installer (I think it's called) and it advised me to make a backup, so I did.

Recently a modder aqcuintance offered to help me remove a garment from a character in ME3, and I was thus asked to look for certain files containing this character.

I found two files only, in Program (x86), Origin games, Mass effect 3, BIOGame and finally CookedPCConsole, and they were then replaced with my modder friend's two remade character files.

When I took a look at the ALOT backup, however I found a DLC folder that was ONLY there, in the backup (and it contained another file of that specific character we were changing garment on).

The name of the folder which only exists in the backup is DLC_EXP_pack002, while 001, 003 and 003_base can be found where it should (under BIOGame, DLC).

Would someone who understands this be so kind to explain for a complete noob like me why one DLC folder seems to have been cut from BIOGame, DLC, when the ALOT installer backup was made?