• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

C4ptainM0rgan

C4ptainM0rgan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

I'm an Xbox player, and nexus seems to have the good stuff while we don't have that much. I mean, you have more player home mods, some of them even look fan-freaking-tastic, and yet we only have 798 player home mods and i f-ing hate it! Only a small amount of player home mods actually have six beds and the rest only accommodates 2-4 kids. There are many mods that I and everyone else want for Xbox and PS4, like Locaster's village mods and skyrimlazz's Dwemer manor. Please, people, we need player home mods that are much better than the ones that we have. Have a heart for Xbox and PS4 players like us.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,291 posts

okay but for what game?

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 10,804 posts

okay but for what game?

Either Skyrim or Skyrim SE.

C4ptainM0rgan

C4ptainM0rgan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

okay but for what game? 

Skyrim SE

Edited by C4ptainM0rgan, 26 February 2020 - 03:28 PM.

Saphira798

Saphira798

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
As an SSE xbox one player I agree. I love Stagitar Stable, the lonely cottage and the lonely manor home mods, but I'd like a larger variety for Jks Hearthfire multiple adoption mod. We also could use more non-Nord adoptable children and a children growth mod.

C4ptainM0rgan

C4ptainM0rgan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

As an SSE xbox one player I agree. I love Stagitar Stable, the lonely cottage and the lonely manor home mods, but I'd like a larger variety for Jks Hearthfire multiple adoption mod. We also could use more non-Nord adoptable children and a children growth mod.

I know right!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox players, ps4 players, player homes

Page loaded in: 0.979 seconds