[LE] creating skeletal assassin summon

haMRJha

Ive been trying to create a skeletal assassin summon that uses 2 modded daggers and has a few items of armor on but just can get it to set up in CK. cant even get vanilla ebony daggers to work, in the preview screen it just sits at the seletons feet. the whole mod im trying to make is a summoned skeleton with blackend bone textures that uses 2 daggers, head, foot and hand armor plus its engulfed in white flames and last but not least has lingering magicka damage put on the player while its summoned( not sure if i can set it to unsummon when magicka runs out just yet) if anyone could help me it would be awesome cause im stuck, far more use to xedit over creation kit

For equipping daggers on a skeleton you could do this.

This is one solution, i'm too lazy to write it down again:

As for magicka damage, there are different ways you could do this, example:

1) Create a cloak spell without any of the visual Fxs that does continuous magicka damage, and add it to your npc as an 'Ability'.

2) Create a 'lingering magicka damage' spell that will be casted on the player when your npc is summon, this requires some simple scripting but nothing difficult.

3) Same logic as above but without creating a new spell, this time create a script that will be attached to your "Summon" magic effect that will cause damage everytime your npc is summon.

* There are also other ways you could do this, but this are the most easy and common.

I hope this helps you.

ok so since i dont know how to script i tried option 1 many ways and cant get it to work which sucks cause im finally done downloading all the mods for this new playthrough but i need to first fig out how to get this to work. if anyone wants to see the mod im trying to put this on heres a link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jYWgPXSwWrMa2Iqyk13tEh5Xiq6C3gwg/view its parts of other mods that ive tweaked so im wondering if its even possible to add the effect to it.