Comprehensive tutorial to create a full extra campaign?

yumiifmb

Of course I'm aware of sites like DAToolset.net or Beyond Ferelden and the various videos on YouTube which provide with helpful tutorials.

My issue is that the toolset wiki is incomplete, through the years some tutorials have also disappeared (the bioware forums are down for instance and some other links just lead nowhere), and everything script related is only very loosely explained on the wiki.

Are there any tutorials out there there which are comprehensive and step-by-step on how to create a full extra compaign? For instance I already understand how to export a new campaign to the game, create an NPC and add audio, create a new area, create a single quest etc, but I have no idea how to add a string of quests or the like.

Anyone knows of one such thorough tutorial, please? Thank you.

There's the 'From Woe to Go: How to make a mod using the DAO toolset' tutorial set, downloadable from this site.

Apart from that, I can't think of any resources you haven't listed... unless there are video tutorials on You Tube or the like. (I don't use videos so I've never looked for them.) In it's heyday, the DAO modding community was very centered on the Bioware Social Networks site,and most of the 'instructional' information was shared there. Unfortunately, most of those modders had moved on from the game long before that site went down the memory hole. (Heck, most had moved on before I started modding the game, in early 2011.)

Oh, and some of the tutorials that have broken links on the toolset wiki were archived in the Fextralife forums. I find they are easiest to locate by using Google's site-specific advanced search function.

And you may want to post a query or skim the resources on the DAO Modding Discord.

Edited by theskymoves