editing FormLists and weapon Keywords through Console Command?

abborre

Is it possible to add or even remove forms from a FormList through console command? It's possible to find particular FormLists through the help command, provided they have actual displayed names, but is it possible to actually manually edit them in-game this way? I tried simply typing "<FormListID>.addForm <itemID>", but that didn't work. Is there some similar way to do a thing like this?

Also regarding keywords and weapons, I've had trouble adding keywords to weapons in-game. When I drop a weapon I can click it or use "getplayergrabbedref" to get its RefID and use the ".addKeyword" command to add a keyword, and I can use ".hasKeyword" to confirm that it has the keyword. But when I actually equip the weapon and re-type the ".hasKeyword" for that RefID, the command does not return 1 or 0, it returns nothing at all, not even an error, as if the weapon doesnt have the same RefID whilst it's in my inventory or something. And when I equip the weapon and type "player.wornHasKeyword" I get "0", but if I then drop the weapon again and check the dropped weapon for the keyword it returns 1 again.

Is there some "right" way to apply keywords to weapons with console? Or to edit FormLists manually? I really only need an answer to at least one of these questions to solve my personal problem, but answers for both would obviously be great.

Edited by abborre