• Please log in to reply
5511 replies to this topic

Carangil

Carangil

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
I assume that you can simply install that over the beta pack? In any case: Nice work and thank you.

Timboli

Timboli

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Awesome, I have been waiting for this quite a while.

Now I'll just sit here waiting for the SkyrimRedone patch^^

hlvrn

hlvrn

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Is it compatible with Jaysus swords?

Looks awesome by the way.

blackwatch8

blackwatch8

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Is it compactible with jaysus swords and does it need skyre patch?

JianXintou

JianXintou

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Aaw, hell yeah. This is gonna be good, now I just gotta wait for my new GPU.

xzdvkr

xzdvkr

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
does it require a separate patch for ATtT?

Reducer

Reducer

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts
In the third pic, the guy with fur hood, what's exactly the point of the thick metalic slab over 3/4 of both sides of the blade? How is it suppossed to cut through then? And what causes those random carvings in the texture?

TiggleTocks

TiggleTocks

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Is there any chance you'll be separating the weapons? I really like this mod, but I really only want the bows. >.< I'm not going to try or am speaking for everyone, but I'm sure others would appreciate it too. Just a suggestion to mull over. I can tell you this much, I would surely love it. :) Nonetheless I'll still try it out!

Glion

Glion

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
@TiggleTocks, this is a Weapon Compilation, meaning that these weapons (most of them) are ALREADY scatered out there... Asking the person who put them all together to split them up is like asking someone to cut off your finger after you re-atatch it.... I get what you mean, but seriously, if you only want the bows, craft JUST the bows and ignore the rest!

Rimarlk

Rimarlk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
I'm assuming because immersive armors required a SkyRe compatibility patch this one eventually will as well? If so I can't wait until it comes out. Looking forward to installing immersive armors it looks freaking fantastic. Kind of got tired with the same old 4 armor sets dropping :/ haha. Keep up the good work!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.186 seconds