Photo

Separate inventory category for "new" items.

inventory category clutter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Amessagetoyou

Amessagetoyou

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Hey guys, 

I have a small mod suggestion that should be relatively simple as far as I am aware.
Would it be possible that the newly-picked up items go to a category different from the present ones (weapons, armor/clothing, potions/ingredients and books). The goal of this is to differentiate items the player wants to keep from the ones the player wants to sell. So, unless the player manually moves these newly-collected items, this way it should show up in a different category. Personally, I really don't like it how these new items create clutter when I want to change to a different weapon or armor.
Is it really possible to implement such a mod? If yes, how hard would it be?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Edited by Amessagetoyou, 03 March 2020 - 07:26 AM.

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

I don't think it's feasible but you can always take a portable container to make sure you don't sell some items to a merchant.

I use a very good one in french.

Amessagetoyou

Amessagetoyou

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

I don't think it's feasible but you can always take a portable container to make sure you don't sell some items to a merchant.

Thank you, is it possible to make sure that everything I pick up goes to that container by default?
In short, I don't want random loot getting mixed up with my inventory (the one I intend to keep and use).

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Thank you, is it possible to make sure that everything I pick up goes to that container by default?
In short, I don't want random loot getting mixed up with my inventory (the one I intend to keep and use).

Make a manual transfer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inventory, category, clutter

Page loaded in: 1.063 seconds