• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Explorer1911

Explorer1911

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
In response to post #80445843. #80507888, #80508918 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Yeah I second this, especially for the Khajiit. Specifically, those heads where the Khajiit are constantly bearing their teeth make them look pretty dumb. It'd be nice if their mouths were closed.

Kartoffels

Kartoffels

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 430 posts
In response to post #80445843. #80507888, #80508918, #80556563 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Maybe, I am unsure how to modify without distorting original idea. I will fix the eyes and any obvious problems i.e U.V seams.

Schlumpsha

Schlumpsha

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
Ran into an entertaining bug with Imperial vampires of both gender: each such vampire I met had no head - only floating hair balancing on their naked neck. Deleting b_v_imperial_f_head_01.nif and b_v_imperial_m_head_01.nif fixed that issue on my OpenMW + TR install. Interesting of note is that none of the other vampire races I ran into shared this accute case of "headlessness".

Wirodeu

Wirodeu

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
In response to post #81457198.

Spoiler

Out of curiosity, do you have OpenMW's interior shadows turned off? I had this issue with another mod and that setting fixed it.

Oxusman

Oxusman

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 36 posts
I know it's a bit outside the scope of the mod but could you consider adding glowmaps to the dunmer eyes? As an optional thing. I've been craving glowing eyes for vanilla-style faces for ages.

Lucas9

Lucas9

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
The Imperial vampire meshes are buggy. I uploaded a fix here, it has something to do with how the meshes are nested or something like it.
http://www.mediafire...Hotfix.zip/file

Aenra2

Aenra2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Looking forward to seeing those seams fixed. Great mod, i hope you come back to patch it :)

Aenra2

Aenra2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Had a question if anyone can help?
Am using MET textures, which are great for me but they don't help much with bodies and faces, the contrast between those and everything else is... too great.
So i just found "Lore-Friendly Better Bodies Underwear", meaning i can now (theoretically) also use a bodies re-texture (BB) without breasts, dildos and assorted paraphernalia, just so i can match the visual quality of everything else. O.K.
As i recall from other TES games however, seams..

Which brings me to the question; if one was interested in using Facelift here, which body mod would they pair it with? And if Facelift isn't for me given the above, which head replacer would you point me to?

SpaceDevo

SpaceDevo

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts
In response to post #83959503.

Spoiler

BB comes with dildos...? :huh:

Edited by SpaceDevo, 11 August 2020 - 10:01 PM.

Kartoffels

Kartoffels

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 430 posts
In response to post #83959503. #83980363 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

The only seamless head is mackoms head replacer. If you look on my page I gave some patches for "races redone" which will lead you to the correct links to install it.

Page loaded in: 0.980 seconds