Need help fast please...

Kitikithakis

My whole family has served. My Gma and Gpa (Red cross and Civil Defense-WW2) My Gma immigrated from Italy in 1939 to escape Mussolini's regime. My oldest Uncle (Navy-Korea) my youngest Uncle (Marines- Vietnam) Me (Army Desert Storm) My middle bro (Army- Desert Storm) My 1st cousin ( Air Force- Desert Storm) My Cousins Daughters both navy. I don't know if they deployed yet. My Son (Army- multiple deployments over several engagements). He can't talk about his actions. I'm proud of that. He's doing what I always wanted to but couldn't.

All of this mod stuff has given me a headache. I'm calling it a night before my head explodes. I'll get with ya's tomorrow.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sorry if I'm not as mod savvy as everyone else but I'm trying. I finally got the mods added to MO2. Some of these mods are a real pain in the ass. I deleted a few that I didn't want to mess with and ( I hope my son doesn't mind) I got rid of some of the "jiggly" mods. They require stuff I haven't a clue how to do. Besides, he's in a combat area. He doesn't need to be thinking sex......that's dangerous in a place like that. I think I have it weeded down to about 170 mods. I'm going to start activating them and fixing the conflicts later. I downloaded suggested mod load orders so I hopw it makes things easier to deal with.

LOOT will sort some the way it wants anyways but yes it very well could reduce the number of conflicts you have to resolve just by arranging LO.

"I got rid of some of the "jiggly" mods." Ok, think I got some tea up the nose with that one lmao.

Also, do not delete the zip files (downloads). Once this is wrapped up you may want to tackle them

Edited by Indiao21

so do I use Loot or MO2 for the actual load order? Or is loot there to get a basic setup and MO2 finishes it?

edit: Ahhh, nm. I didn't know loot could be used from MO2. THIS is why I never got into programming.... :mad: It always makes me feel stupid.

Edited by Kitikithakis

so do I use Loot or MO2 for the actual load order? Or is loot there to get a basic setup and MO2 finishes it?

edit: Ahhh, nm. I didn't know loot could be used from MO2. THIS is why I never got into programming.... :mad: It always makes me feel stupid.

Yes, you are correct but know I did find readings warning not to sort with MO2. Something about the programming behind it. Now because I like the decriptions and such from LOOT for ease of understanding I only use it and plan to until I can confirm these bugs have been fixed. Right now I will use the "work around" and get my game playing. Unless you want to do the research I'd just sort and apply with LOOT and forget that button on MO2. Might save you from chasing your tail farther along. It was why I did not inform you of it in the process descriptions above. Unless someone here knows and chimes in. Then we can both learn lol.

Edited by Indiao21

I added mods with MO2 but sorted with loot and it seems to work well. Everything on loot is fixed (no red errors). On MO2 it shows a notification that 2 of the mods are Oldrim conversions (racemenus and werewolf perks). Do you think this would be a problem? Otherwise I'm ready to start a fresh game and test it.

Edited by Kitikithakis

If they are converted to SSE you should be fine. But now that LOOT is happy your next step is conflict resolution in xedit. LOOT just roughly sorts out LO. You need to run the Quick Check for Conflicts in xedit and work through the LO following the steps in the Tome guide.

What Mod Manager is he using?

That load order is a mess.

Look

Those RSC patches should go AFTER the MODS they are Patching

He's got all of the RS Children Patches BEFORE the Mod, and I have no idea how he has the RSChildren ESM BEFORE the ESP, unless he's sorting everything weird.

RSC BoS Patch.esp

RSC CRF Patch.esp
RSC DragonsKeep Patch.esp
RSC Falskaar Patch.esp
RSC Haafingar Patch.esp
RSC Haafstad Patch.esp
RSC HR Patch.esp
RSChildren + AI Overhaul Patch.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm

Same with Relationship Dialogue overhaul to (RDO)

I also noticed a bunch of ESM files, interspersed Randomly throughout the load order, when they're SHOULD be right after the Game ESMs, that's why they're saved as ESMs, so that they will go in a certain place in the load order.
ESMs are MASTERS, and should always be at the top of the load order,.
Here' they're just everywhere randomly.