Morskom Estate

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

dap1984

dap1984

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 193 posts
So I had a little dig around the files (I always like to have a little peek), and I found some very interesting sound/fx files that make me want to play this mod right now!

Thanks again for another great piece of work DF!

Phayntom

Phayntom

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 100 posts
In response to post #78165603.

Spoiler

Yes this is extremely exciting. About a year ago, I went to Dark because I was trying to port the old LE version to SSE, and it had a serious CTD issue. So after he and I talked for awhile, a week later, he started the rebuild of it. So I am also very thrilled to see this finally released!! :)

jaderiver

jaderiver

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,606 posts
Thank you Dark Fox ! :thumbsup:

Edited by jaderiver, 08 March 2020 - 12:58 AM.

lordkenyonkmp

lordkenyonkmp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
So I have attempted to to complete the quest 3 times so far, and it has failed in three different ways.

In the first attempt I explored the manor, and grabbed several of the ghost's possessions before descending into the basement. I found the hammer before the book. Once I got the book I attempted to burn the possessions in a fire place. Red magic effect occurred in the fireplace, possessions were consumed, and nothing else happened. The optional objective did not complete and I could see no way to progress.

For the second attempt I fell back to a save from before I entered the manor. I avoided collecting any of the possessions. This time I became trapped in the room where you get the journal and could not escape since the door required a key I did not have.

For the third attempt I avoided collecting any of the possessions and was not trapped in the journal room. I got the book in the basement and started to collect possessions. Grandfather's hammer could not be found, and was not in its previous location. A thorough search of the basement did not yield it. I decided to try burning the body. I dug up the body, only to discover I needed a torch and salt. I returned with a salt pile and a torch. Apparently I still required a torch and salt, so I guess I should talk to the Dawnstar alchemist about the authenticity of her products.

Really a pity. The place looks like it could be pretty nice, and its clear some effort was put in. I guess I'll see how things go in an update or two, I would really like to try the place out.

skahren23

skahren23

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
In response to post #78165963. #78166643, #78166753, #78167093 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I have it with JK's Skyrim (didn't even think about it. lol) and they seem to be behaving together just fine.

Phayntom

Phayntom

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 100 posts
In response to post #78170018.

Spoiler

I have gone through all 3 pathways for the quest at least 10 different times each in the last 2 months and was able to complete all of them each time.
Here are some tips
Spoiler

Edited by Phayntom, 08 March 2020 - 01:58 AM.

arnplayer

arnplayer

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I've been waiting two years !

Darshiva

Darshiva

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 88 posts
What a great day! Woohoo

steamtacular

steamtacular

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
A more indepth explanation of these extra features would be nice.
Also is there displays for the various special items?

Sku11M0nkey

Sku11M0nkey

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,972 posts
Good to see you are still modding DarkFox

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.042 seconds