Morskom Estate

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

Yanjding

Yanjding

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 44 posts
The guards added by the mod will attack city guards on sight. Any solutions?

skywyze

skywyze

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 157 posts
Are there planters available?

andreagaines

andreagaines

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 3 posts
In response to post #78165963. #78166643, #78166753, #78167093, #78170378 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It works with both JK Skyrim and Dawn of Skyrim in my game; no issues.

Pallandius

Pallandius

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
This mod was everything I'd imagined it would be and more.

A beautiful house that has everything you ever want. Even things you didn't realize you wanted like a ship! The secret rooms were a very nice touch!

The only thing I ran into issues with was trying to recruit the guards. I put the recruit guard letter in the mailbox and received the thane guards message but they haven't showed up. Everything is built and obtained otherwise. Maybe I did something out of order?

Except fixing that stuck hatch in the basement. But that's a secret I want to figure out on my own.

Edited by Pallandius, 08 March 2020 - 04:46 AM.

abramcf

abramcf

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 643 posts
In response to post #78165603. #78169558 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I'm glad you approached him about it, then. I'm so looking forward to using it! :)

CptnBrryCrnch

CptnBrryCrnch

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
I loved the first edition of the mod and have been followed the stream announcements and updates with interest!

Congratulations!

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,045 posts
In response to post #78167403.

Spoiler

This mod has been ported because it was a collaboration with Elianora. I won't be porting any content of Elianora's I'm afraid.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,045 posts
In response to post #78170018. #78170748 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

As Phanytom has mentioned, there were no issues during testing on multiple configurations. It could be something with load order, another mod interfering with mine, scripts not firing correctly, any number of things.

If you blaze through the quest in a hurry, it is possible to break some mechanics such as the door locking. This can be corrected using the unlock command in the console and clicking on the door, however it sounds like your issues arise from the 3 way split in the quest.

I would recommend reinstalling the mod and re-instaling. If you have a save prior to the mod even being installed, try that one and go again. There's nothing I could do in an update the fix any of it as it's all set correctly and shouldn't have issues working. Really strange.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,045 posts
In response to post #78173243.

Spoiler

This hasn't been seen in testing and they have the same factions as the guards themselves. Could be a mod conflict.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,045 posts
In response to post #78172263.

Spoiler

I'll be adding an FAQ on the mod page soon answering a lot of questions on features, conflicts and more.

There are a collection of tutorials which should show in-game via message boxes and notifications in the centre of the screen but some features can be tricky to grasp.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.227 seconds