Morskom Estate

• Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

Gonzeh84

Gonzeh84

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 330 posts
Quick update from the stream yesterday, got the beds and chairs changing with Ctrl+E. It was all about timing, had to make sure I was doing it quick enough.

So now my entire estate is purple and black :D Oh and I found the option to change the floor too! Classy.

I still don't know how you pulled all this off, the whole place is full of lights, super detailed and I never drop below 60 FPS. Loads of player homes TANK my FPS and that's with smaller rooms and loading doors, most of yours is fully loaded and it runs amazing. Even wearing SMP clothing and it's still never dropped below 60.

LOVE IT.

P.S. Thanks for the toilet humour haha

Edited by Gonzeh84, 06 May 2022 - 10:45 PM.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #108998368.

Spoiler

Hey Gonzeh, thanks for letting me know about the colour changing. Bit of an odd duck that one but I'm glad it's working for you.

Optimisation is key when filling player homes with a lot of objects, sometimes past their recommended limit. I imagine a lot of creators are not aware of the difference that well-placed occlussion planes make.

AliDocious

AliDocious

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I was shocked when I saw an update, and didn't hesitate to download this mod immediately. Morskom has been and always will be my favorite house mod, to the point where I'd rather suffer through the crafting wait times than not use Morskom. I've only just bought the house and have started crafting everything, and I'm excited for it to finally be done so I can live in it and bring the family in and all that fun stuff. Finally, a house that feels right and isn't buggy as hell for my playthrough.

My question to the community, since the creator said this was their final update & I don't count this as 'major and in need of fixing': does anyone know a way to remove or disable the crafting wait times? I'm impatient, sitting and waiting is killing me, and while I don't wanna do it again when I start my new character :') 

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #109106378.

Spoiler

You can also pay workers to construct everything for you at the ledger in the living room, otherwise, I've edited the script real quick to exclude crafting. Just commented out a single line. I'll link it below on my Google Drive. Let me know if that does the trick as I never tested. Just install it with your mod manager of choice and place it after Morskom or bundle the Scripts folder in with the esps, bsa and Music.

Click Below Link
No Craft Time

AliDocious

AliDocious

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
In response to post #109106378. #109111043 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

okay nexus hates me, sorry, i edited this like five times

it didn't work, but it's fine --  thank you so much anyways! i didn't realize you could hire workers to do it for you, and i'll probably just do that in the future. or make sure i'm not a vampire when i build the house. thank you, love morskom, and super excited about having it back in my game :)

Edited by AliDocious, 09 May 2022 - 09:20 PM.

Zecca1985

Zecca1985

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello. I have downloaded the mod again beacuse I love this home,I am doing the main quest now,and everytime I get the book in the shelf the ghost is killing me and I can`t get out of the basement. And the grave outside is not working so I cant burne the bones of the ghost...

Edited by Zecca1985, 11 May 2022 - 05:06 PM.

Foxxator

Foxxator

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
I accidentally blew out the candles above the dinner table and it just disappeared. Is there a way I can put them back because it's a bit dark now in my dining room.

Luominen

Luominen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I found a secret vampire room with tcl while exploring the house but don't find a way to open it from outside. Please help.

Edited by Luominen, 04 June 2022 - 06:20 AM.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #110099858.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Luominen

Luominen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #110099858. #110110783 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ok thanks

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.009 seconds