In response to post #115022803.

Spoiler

AY! Someone found it. :)

RetroDaddy

RetroDaddy

RetroDaddy

• Premium Member
  • 812 posts
In response to post #115022803. #115089008 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

:-)

Giakou

Giakou

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
I love this house!! <3
Could you make a version with a more beautiful garden or a playground for the kids?
And more beds for followers?

Edited by Giakou, 10 October 2022 - 02:57 PM.

manofparody

manofparody

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Is there a smelter? I'm having a hard time finding where it's supposed to be made at.

GaretheBEAR

GaretheBEAR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
In response to post #115022803. #115089008, #115109808 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Found and followed the steps but no reward at the end? What is supposed to be given when it functions properly? 

sbarbarian

sbarbarian

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
great house

Edited by sbarbarian, 04 October 2022 - 11:58 PM.

Noxoumet

Noxoumet

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
My take on this, and a few suggestions. There are too many houses the PC can get. 5 for the 5 holds. 3 with Heartfire, and then all these mods. One can own the whole of Skyrim at this rate. Which is why i am very careful in my selection of player homes. Exit Hearthfire ones. This one is... a very strong candidate. Many strong points, and amongst those... it is not close to Whiterun. Danwstar. Most player homes are cluttered around Whiterun, which lead to a weird phenomenom where chosing a mere 3 houses to replace those from Hearthfire makes you your own neighbourg... Another strong point is: i can pay people to do the job (in Skyrim, you are already the best mage, the best fighter, the best enchanter, the best archer, the best alchemist, and the best smith. I have no need to be the best carpenter on top of that...). And there is the customization, as shown in the video, which i like.

Great job, really.

A patch for "Lyngwy - A Nordic village" in order to expand on both mods. Lyngwy is a seriously good mod by mnikjom. You already have a dock and a boat, it makes sense to add your estate to Windhelm, Dawnstar, Solitude and Winterhold to the list of locations that can be traveled to and from Lyngwy by boat. It would give the dock another practical use. There are very few, if any house mod that can do this.

Edited by Noxoumet, 06 October 2022 - 02:44 AM.

Giakou

Giakou

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
In response to post #113909193.

Spoiler

I have the same problem but with the banners. =(

BeatlesFan02

BeatlesFan02

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
I just started the mod and took the note off the door. I returned after midnight, but the marker is pointing to a bush right outside the front door and my journal entry just says "return after midnight." no matter how long I wait or if I fast travel to and from the house. Never mind. I vanquished the ghost. Now I just need to figure out what to do next.

Edited by BeatlesFan02, 19 October 2022 - 08:00 AM.

Nornagest2

Nornagest2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Hello! 

Very, VERY nice house!! It is my main home in this new playthrough! All the best to you DarkFox127 & Eli! 
Just a small question, is there a possibility to change the kids room into a follower room? Just asking if this is included in the mod and if I missed that part for some reason ;) 

GREAT JOB! 

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.076 seconds