I haven't noticed anything detrimental when using this with JK's and I had no CTD in the basement with Legacy v5+ installed, and the quest (I used the burning option) played through without a hitch. The only few hicups I had were purely cosmetic:
- the table cloth-doesn't wan't to change color at all (the rugs work though, and the table settings works too)
- the banners got stuck. The first banner changed all the way through to dawnguard (what I wanted), but then all others got stuck at the imperial banner. Reloading from before I furnished the house and changed the first banner didn't improve anything, but now even the first one got stuck at imperial. So that might be something on my side and related to my load order. Just ignore this if nobody else reports this.
- the right-hand backwall of the stable doesn't fix itself (might be by design I don't know)
- it is about 24 hours now, but no guard has arrived (I dropped the recruitment order in the mail-box and got a message that the guards will arrive soon)
- The most important one though is the fact, that when travelling by boat, the map marker for the horse seems to be underneath the boat, and my horse is constantly in danger of drowning.
Edited by aufisch, 08 March 2020 - 09:01 PM.