• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

commissarmike

commissarmike

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
I have been watching your youtube channel and waiting on this one!

Glad to see it's out. I am still on my test game...is there a way to hop in just to check the house out and make sure all is working as expected without doing the quests and building portion? I plan on doing that hopefully during a playthrough but I want to make sure it suits first.

Thanks much!

stoaty6666

stoaty6666

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,838 posts
In response to post #78176973. #78177268, #78177308, #78177423, #78179828, #78185043, #78189303, #78192043, #78193803 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I'm also using windows 7 but thanks for your help darkfox

Edited by stoaty6666, 09 March 2020 - 06:27 AM.

Xaraxoz

Xaraxoz

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 81 posts
Always used to be my favourite Housing Mod.. used it ever since you released it 8 years ago and has been a part of my skyrim experience since the beginning. Thank you for your influence into my skyrim experience and reliving the mod for the future <3

3aphomet

3aphomet

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
{sorry i use google translation}

Hi DarkFox127! I have a question for you, about your fabulous Morskom Estate mod!
If I remember in the old version of the mod (On the old Skyrim not the Special Edition) in the main bedroom where we can store our things (light armor, heavy armor, gloves...) it seems to me that all were separate, shields with shields, heavy gloves with heavy gloves, light armor with light armor and so on ...
Maybe I'm wrong and who I remember, but it seems to me that the armor storage was more detailed. And I think that for those who have a SkyrimSE modder like me for example (+430 mod) when we have a lot of armors and a lot of stuff in general, it might be better to be able to organize than putting everything in the same places .
If I'm not mistaken and that this was the case on the old Skyrim, do you think you would re-implant this in the new version? I find it much more practical :)

And the different people who read this do not hesitate to say your opinion if you think like me ^^

Otherwise the new version of Morskom Estate is magnificent, I love it! And it's for me, THE best home in all of Skyrim / SkyrimSE! Thank you for having redone it on SkyrimSE. :D

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #78211208.

Spoiler

You are correct and thanks for the suggestion. I think the reason early on in development for changing the way it was arranged (or not in this case) is because the visible items on the shelves wouldn't really reflect what was being placed inside the container with the new clutter. This could be changed however so it depends what I decide to do in the next update.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #78204018.

Spoiler

Please check out the below spoiler.

Spoiler

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #78203753.

Spoiler

I've not tried those two mods with it so I wouldn't know but anything editing that same area has the potential of interfering with Morskom's navmesh which would result in odd NPC behaviour.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #78199588.

Spoiler

Spoiler

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
In response to post #78198213.

Spoiler

I've done away with the ridiculous unique storage otherwise the house remains empty until you've completed the majority of the game, at which point you'll be tired and moving onto a new playthrough anyway. There's still plenty in the way of armour and weapon storage through the use of mannequins and weapons racks and plaques.

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,059 posts
It's the same as any home in Skyrim really just a little more cluttered which can result in a few flying plates on occasion. I'm not a fan of static clutter at all given that it's frustrating to players expecting to pick items up that they usually should be able to. There are only a few situations in this mod and my new houses where static clutter is used. I appreciate why you would prefer static clutter in places though. People are welcome to create small patches if they wish for things like this.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.934 seconds