437 replies to this topic

DarkFox127

DarkFox127

Mod & Tutorial Creator

• Premium Member
  • 2,062 posts
In response to post #78222778.

Spoiler

if you pick the journal up too quickly and you have a heavily scripted game, it may not trigger the unlocking of the door and progression of the quest.

If you drop and re-pick up the journal and read it, it may trigger the continuation of the quest.

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
In response to post #78222778. #78223398 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Tried dropping and reading a few times.. Iíll try waiting a few mins before picking it up and see what happens.. cheers

steelfiredragon

steelfiredragon

I want to think, but it hurts. Too much fun it seems to be had.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,922 posts
does it play nice with holds?

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
In response to post #78222778. #78223398, #78223498 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Ok that worked.. couple things..

1. Table cloth and tapestry wonít change.
2. Only 1 seat and 4 stools at the table? Yet beds for 6 kids plus player and spouse?
3. Maybe a tad more interior light in places.. itís very dark and I use no lighting mods.

Other than that the place is bloody beautiful. Massive kudos for this

EDIT. It appears maybe there is supposed to be another chair at the table? Instead itís a piece of bread that canít be activated ?

cyborg1123

cyborg1123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
In response to post #78222778. #78223398, #78223498, #78224753 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

want to try your mod can I install it midgame without issues, or do I need to start a new game first. appreciate your response, thanks

Pallandius

Pallandius

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I feel somewhat silly asking this but can you fast travel your horse to the stable? Only asking since I didn't see an option to purchase a horse.

virtualsoran

virtualsoran

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 234 posts
In response to post #78218438. #78218758 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

You're totally right on the RW2 conflictts.

I've done some deeper digging. And in my modlist, the only issues left I see are, it conflicts with landscape changes from Majestic Mountains (just let Morskom override it), and it has navmesh conflicts with Dawnstar by Arthmoor. I tried placing Morskom after it, and I had landscaping and NPC pathing glitches. I moved Morskom over it, and all those went away, and the only weirdness left is a large patch of wild grass at the base of the steps leading up to the estate. That's a conflict i can live with. =D

Edited by virtualsoran, 10 March 2020 - 04:31 am.

Kev18

Kev18

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
This is great, now only missing Aesir armor. Dont know why no one has ported that yet.

kuh3h3

kuh3h3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Is there no smelter, no cooking pot? too many bug!!!

MrKit

MrKit

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 750 posts
Anyone test it with Jk's Skyrim and dawn of Skyrim?

Oh, I found my answer below after I posted my question. What I didn't find was a way to delete this post. So, there you go. People are using it with with both mods and no troubles.

Edited by MrKit, 10 March 2020 - 07:15 am.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.773 seconds