(Invisible Helmet) Beast-race conversion of Modded Helmets

Most mods that I've seen are not compatible with beast-races, usually their helmets. I only think I know how to fix them for personal use.

I believe the steps are:

1. Make a new armor addon set only to the specified race(s)

2. Set the directory of the armor addon to the custom mesh I exported from outfit studio

3. Set the armor addon as an armature for the helmet

I've done this for a few pieces(in one sitting) and some of them work perfectly fine in-game while some are invisible.

I've checked multiples times with both CK and xEdit and I've yet to find any differences between the ones that work and the ones that do not.

I've found a topic similar to my problem where one's headpiece was invisible; what I found was to "copy and paste branches" from headpieces that do work properly using nifskope, but it didn't work for me.

Someone please tell me what could be the causes of my issue

If it helps, the mods whose pieces I modified were all made by the same person, but I believe that he's had his account closed.

Edit: Issue solved, I neglected to make another mesh for weight scaling, but I've come across another problem: I've added a new piece of armor, using vanilla mesh and a texture from another creator. So I made the same steps above, making sure I have "_0" and "_1" meshes, and had the armor addon referenced as an armature. However, in-game, the armor is invisible, so I'm still stuck in the same place again.

Edited by dapperkapper