By Order of Emer Thorogood codex entry console command

Eldritchness

Hi, I was wondering if someone knows of a way to get this codex entry (https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Codex_entry:_By_Order_of_Emer_Thorogood) with the console AND not get the quest related to it in your journal at the same time. So far I've found that using "runscript additem lite_rogue_terms_note.uti 1" gives me the codex entry but it also gives me the quest related to it (which is what I don't want). This is just for the sake of completionism and roleplay on my part. I want all the codex entries unlocked but I don't want to do the rogue missions in order to get this specific entry. I've been able to get the rest of unobtainable codex entries related to the "Controls" section of the codex with the help of the "designerplots.erf" file using the "zz_getsetplotflag set" command but I cannot find the lines of "Quest-Related" codex entries anywhere on that file.

I know it's a silly thing of mine because of my OCD and roleplay but I don't lose anything by asking.

OCD notwithstanding, unless you're roleplaying a garbage collector I'm not sure why you'd want a note from a quest you don't intend to do. But mine is not to question why, but to help people when I can.

The name of the plot you're looking for is cod_lite_rogue_note, and the plot flag is 0.

So: runscript zz_getsetplotflag set cod_lite_rogue_note 0 1 - should get you what you seek.

OCD notwithstanding, unless you're roleplaying a garbage collector I'm not sure why you'd want a note from a quest you don't intend to do. But mine is not to question why, but to help people when I can.

The name of the plot you're looking for is cod_lite_rogue_note, and the plot flag is 0.

So: runscript zz_getsetplotflag set cod_lite_rogue_note 0 1 - should get you what you seek.

Thank you so much, it worked. Would you mind telling me where did you find that "cod_lite_rogue_note" line? Because I just couldn't find it anywhere in the files.

The reason I want that codex entry from a quest I don't wanna do is simply because I want to have the codex fully completed even if I choose to not do the rogue missions. It would kill me every time I'd see 29/30 in the Quest-Related section while the others were completed. So just a completionist thing.

Again, much appreciated.

I've installed the toolset multiple times, and never had any trouble with the installation of the toolset itself. I have, however, run into some issues getting it to connect with an SQL database.

Last time I was having db issues, I found this site: http://eddiejackson.net/wp/?p=16941 and followed the instructions there. Although I'm on a 64bit Win10 system, I found that the 32bit (rather than the 64bit) "fix" files (downloaded in step 4 on the page I linked) worked for me, and I was able to get an sql server up. Then I just needed to configure the toolset to use that server instead of the one it would have installed, and it's been working fine.

Good luck.

ETA: Oh, and before I forget - during the installation, it will tell you that it can't create the uninstall file, and the reason is because the install wizard can't/won't create a subdirectory for it. If you create the subdirectory it needs (...->Program Files (x86)->Common files->BioWare), it will install a proper uninstall file.