Coronavirus - Is there a silver lining?

MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well then do you believe the world bank?

World Bank Records COVID-19 Test Kits Exported In 2017, 2018

https://nationalfile.com/world-bank-records-covid-19-test-kits-exported-in-2018/

https://healthandmoneynews.wordpress.com/2020/09/07/world-bank-covid-19-test-kits-were-imported-in-2017-the-disease-did-not-exist-yet/

or do you believe huffington post and many other news organizations or Fauci himself?

Dr. Fauci Warned In 2017 Of ‘Surprise Outbreak’ During Trump Administration

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fauci-warned-of-trump-pandemic-2017_n_5e8a0548c5b6e7d76c65c8a4?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMCU-RpOWXkLkqKS-OLqjU0L4VQog_KVuzBkwMlobcuiHdCoidLIrf8b4-erflqTyJ79z4XrCXNjHYEiQ1PbLd1cHTWDBfJwCj8jaFoyq6yfvyjNY9XfAdWSvFN-aB5wfJnFafATrQjUpB_HQ_PllUJq5zny0d3IOK1z2qkbBp44

how did he know you might ask?

was Fauci in charge of coronavirus research in Wuhan Institute of Virology?

coronavirus research which was first banned in US

Edited by deter2

Covid 19 wasn't a thing until..... 2019..... (where did you think that 19 came from? It sure ain't the 19th variant of the virus.....)

I live in the US, and I am doing just fine. Along with 90% of the rest of the population. Some of the measures I believe are bit 'over the top', but hey, we all do what we gotta do. For me, life really hasn't changed that much. I work in IT, so, am considered 'essential', so, still go to work on a regular basis.

Covid 19 wasn't a thing until..... 2019.....

exactly so how did they know to name the test covid-19 back in 2017

unless the fake pandemic was planned way before that

They didn't. This is what happens when you get your news from 'conspiracy theorist' sites.

There are a lot of anti-vaxxers in the states........ Nothing new under the sun there.

A fair few farmers raise feed crops, for livestock...... And I think it would be REALLY hard to avoid eating GMO-based food these days...... considering almost ALL of the commercial crops are indeed GMO. (which is why we have a garden.... buy our meat from our neighbor down the road, and get our eggs from our nephew that raises chickens....)

I didn't see Georgetown university in any of your links. Of course, I didn't visit them either, as I have never heard of any of them before.