So the general idea is to just add ologs from Middle-Earth or more specifically Shadow of War into Skyrim, but not just as monsters in the wilds. or caves and dungeons, but as a non-playable race that can spawn with bandits, orc strongholds, or mercenaries.

Some of the orcs from the strongholds like companions or some chiefs could be replaced with ologs, similar to the way the ronso race mod replaced some nords and soldiers.

The ologs could use the same animations the giants use, they could use voice lines from shadow of war, or just the vanilla orc voice lines but maybe pitch shifted.

As for armor or whether or not someone even decide to include armor for them, someone could either make all the vanilla armor work for the ologs, or do what Fallout 4 does with the super mutant armor, by making whole sets of armor only wearable by the ologs.

Thats all I could think of, sadly I don't know a thing about modding otherwise I would attempt to make this myself, but I can't, and I also don't have any money to pay a modder to make this, so i'll post this idea here and wait for someone to make it, whether or not they incorporate any of this stuff is up to them to decide.

This should be a good reference in size and look

400px-Bruz_talion.png?version=7adce82b11