Horrific seams on Khajiit wrists and ankles, and minor on neck as well.

WJP123

Pretty much as the title says. I've downloaded CBBE, built all the bodies, (specifically the "slim" settings,) and set up all the batch files. There are no seams on Nords or any other races, however, there are horrific seams, almost like gaps, present on Khajiit wrists. There's also minor seams on the ankles where the feet connect, as well as minor seams around the neck. Doing my research, some say it was a low/high weight issue, and changing those settings could correct it. However, the seams SCALE with my weight settings as well. I've even installed a Low weight Hand Wrist fix on the nexus to see that was the issue- to no avail. I have no other textures modifying the Khajiit as of now, (so long as you don't count RaceMenu,) and I'm pretty much out of ideas. I've tried reinstalling CBBE and then BodySlide, once again to no avail. I've checked other threads on this, however, others had an entirely different situations than me. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you in advanced!

Edited by WJP123

• 7 months later...

I apologize as I don't think this is your problem but well I have the hand seam problem but I know that its likely the mod Better Claws and Gauntlets and my neck seam I think is coming from the fact that my body texture doesn't have a matching head texture. I've not found a body texture I like so I try to just hide it and haven't found any solutions besides removing or replacing these mods and textures. I hope we can both fix these problems cause boi do they suck