Any tutorial on how to create vendor NPCs?

Another trick to help figure out what is happening is to open the game console and player.moveto refIDoftheNPC (you'll need to get that from the CS ... it's the collapsed column in the Cell window that is just to the right of Editor ID).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to recall ... think it might be Ctrl + left click (think right click gives the blue high priority nav points).

- Edit - Path Grids

Edited by Striker879

Yup, from that CS Wiki I linked:

To add or remove a link, select a point with the left mouse button. While holding down the "Ctrl" key, select another grid point. A link is made. If a link already exists, it is removed.

As long as they are close to a nav point the game will spawn them there. I've noticed that even when loading a save where I'm standing near an NPC the game will move them from the position they were in when I saved (say I pushed them a small distance away from any nav point) to the nearest nav point.

The only time I know of that NPCs ignore nav points is when they are in combat with you and close enough that they have a bee-line right to your character (maybe when they are using a follow package too ... never tested).