Armor distortion after removinh hdt node in nifscope

juliandevast

Hello everyone, I recently ported TERA Armor parck 2015 for personal use to SSE, but because i cant use the last HDT SMP due to my cpu's age, it doesn't handle sse 4.2 instruction set so i had to get rid of the physics of each and everyone of the armors, i did this before succesfuly porting and deleting the physics feature, but some of the armors in this pack i try to equip completely distorst on the floor.

https://drive.google...Xf6?usp=sharing

Here is one of the armors with said problem, the armor distorts and falls to the floor.

Some of the armors work perfectly which went through the same process of deleting the xml file and the hdt feature in nifscope, i dont know why this is happening, ill include the mesh of the armor of the image, so if you want to look in to it, i can use as an example to fix the others

EDIT:

After investiganting, i deactivated hdt framework, the armor was in its place but, some parts of the armor stretched to the floor, a common error when there is no hdt framework, i cant find the node or the shape in nifscope that i have to delet or edit in order to solve this problem

Edited by juliandevast