Photo

You played this game too long when...

21 replies to this topic

Zorkaz

Zorkaz

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,174 posts

... you notice that none of the Red Rockets has a toilet attached to it. :smile:

Anybody else spotted details that should be there but are missing? :D

The prewar houses all lack bathrooms (once you see it)

jjb54

jjb54

I need coffee to think clearly! :P

• Premium Member
  • 4,213 posts

... you see stuff in real life that you want to " recycle " for settlements. ;)

StormWolf01

StormWolf01

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Ya know, I'd never really thought about it.  But after you've mentioned it, you're right Zorkaz.  None of them do.  Neither does Drumlin Diner.  What kinda gas station doesn't have a toilet?  Or diner, for that matter!

Argentic

Argentic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

...When you notice that, while there are Scorpions, Roaches, Dragonflies, regular Flies and Mosquitoes- there are no Spiders...

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,132 posts

...When you notice that, while there are Scorpions, Roaches, Dragonflies, regular Flies and Mosquitoes- there are no Spiders...

The spiders are in Skyrim. :)

jjb54

jjb54

• Premium Member
  • 4,213 posts

Imagine RAD SPIDERS!!

.... Like Rad Black Widows.

taryl80

taryl80

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

The movie "Tarantula" comes there to my mind :D

Argentic

Argentic

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

See, that's why I mentioned the spiders- Skyrim's got 'em (What, they gots Union Rules against tech civs after the Big Boom? :teehee: ). I feel the devs missed a great visual, though: imagine the downtown skyscrapers having webs between 'em- maybe even the occasional vertibird caught, or maybe the random raider or gunner getting lasso'd for dinner...

But, you really know you've been playing it far too long when you look at the first post and wonder how teleportation technology would change waste disposal of all kinds.

jjb54

jjb54

• Premium Member
  • 4,213 posts

See, that's why I mentioned the spiders- Skyrim's got 'em (What, they gots Union Rules against tech civs after the Big Boom? :teehee: ). I feel the devs missed a great visual, though: imagine the downtown skyscrapers having webs between 'em- maybe even the occasional vertibird caught, or maybe the random raider or gunner getting lasso'd for dinner...

But, you really know you've been playing it far too long when you look at the first post and wonder how teleportation technology would change waste disposal of all kinds.

Wow, you painted a great picture here and it WOULD BE FUN to see that ... and add a whole new view / visual .. THANKS!! :)

Zorkaz

Zorkaz

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,174 posts

While not suffering from real arachnophobia, I thank god they are not here too

You also played it too long when

2. You wonder where all the bicycles are. I mean they are the ultimate form of non-fuel based transportation in the city

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 0.958 seconds