You played this game too long when...

Zorkaz

... you notice that none of the Red Rockets has a toilet attached to it. :smile:

Anybody else spotted details that should be there but are missing? :D

The prewar houses all lack bathrooms (once you see it)

• 4 weeks later...

See, that's why I mentioned the spiders- Skyrim's got 'em (What, they gots Union Rules against tech civs after the Big Boom? :teehee: ). I feel the devs missed a great visual, though: imagine the downtown skyscrapers having webs between 'em- maybe even the occasional vertibird caught, or maybe the random raider or gunner getting lasso'd for dinner...

But, you really know you've been playing it far too long when you look at the first post and wonder how teleportation technology would change waste disposal of all kinds.

See, that's why I mentioned the spiders- Skyrim's got 'em (What, they gots Union Rules against tech civs after the Big Boom? :teehee: ). I feel the devs missed a great visual, though: imagine the downtown skyscrapers having webs between 'em- maybe even the occasional vertibird caught, or maybe the random raider or gunner getting lasso'd for dinner...

But, you really know you've been playing it far too long when you look at the first post and wonder how teleportation technology would change waste disposal of all kinds.

Wow, you painted a great picture here and it WOULD BE FUN to see that ... and add a whole new view / visual .. THANKS!! :)

While not suffering from real arachnophobia, I thank god they are not here too

You also played it too long when

2. You wonder where all the bicycles are. I mean they are the ultimate form of non-fuel based transportation in the city