I was asked because of a bug in <Weapon Mod Kits-dlc weapons enabler>.

ldojb

I am so frustrated that I eventually post on this bulletin board.

I set a few mods before playing Fallout3.

RH_IRONSIGHTS

Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch

Weapon mod kits

RH_IronSights-WMK Bridge

Weapon Mod Kits-dlc weapons enabler

The game was set with only the above modes.

However, the mod called <Weapon Mod Kits-dlc weapons enabler> continues to cause problems.

There is a bug where the game crashes when you check this mode in the mod manager and launch the game to fire a weapon called captain's sidearm.

Because of this problem, I went to the post column of the mode and posted a post to inquire about it, and went to the Fallout 3 Mod Troubleshooting bulletin board to inquire.

But some people answered me, but the problem was still not fixed.

Has anyone had the same experience as me?

If anyone knows the solution, please answer.

It is so frustrating that it seems crazy !!!

Below is the order of my mods.

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm

Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm (Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch)

RH_IronSights_Basic_VanillaPlugin.esp

RH_IronSights_Basic_AnchoragePlugin.esp

RH_IronSights_Basic_PittPlugin.esp

RH_IronSights_Basic_BrokenSteelPlugin.esp

RH_IronSights_Basic_PointLookoutPlugin.esp

RH_IronSights_Basic_ZetaPlugin.esp

RH_IronSights_RemoveReticule.esp

WeaponModKits.esp

WeaponModKits-OperationAnchorage.esp

WeaponModKits-ThePitt.esp

WeaponModKits-BrokenSteel.esp

WeaponModKits-PointLookout.esp

WeaponModKits-Zeta.esp

RH_WMK_Bridge.esp (RH_IronSights-WMK Bridge)

WMK_Fixes_dlc.esp (Weapon Mod Kits-dlc weapons enabler)

So I assume you did all of this as instructed on the description page of WMK?

Because I don't see a Merged Patch anywhere in your load order.

Automatic Merged Patch Creation:

- This is MANDATORY unless you use WMK on its own with no add-ons (such as compatibility patches or add-ons for DLC weapons); and even then it is strongly recommended as standard practice when using mods for FO3, as it may improve compatibility between mods you may be using (including - but not limited to - WMK).
- Download FO3Edit v2.5.0 or above (http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=637) to create the 'merged patch'. This should be done after you have installed and activated all the mods you wish to play the game with (and have configured your load order using a tool like Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM)). This is how to do it:
- Run FO3Edit, and a list of all the plugins in your Fallout 3Data directory will come up, listed as per your load order. By default, the plugins you have activated in the Fallout 3 Launcher or in FOMM will have ticks next to them. This is what you want, so just click 'OK'.
- Once FO3Edit has finished loading, right-click somewhere in the panel on the left that lists your activated plugins, and select 'Create Merged Patch' from the context menu.
- Enter a name for the patch into the window that pops up (any name you like), and click on 'OK'.
- Once FO3Edit has finished generating the patch (it creates a new .esp file with the name you entered), which should only take a few seconds, close FO3Edit. Click 'OK' on the window that pops up to save the Merged Patch that was generated.
- Finally, make sure the Merged Patch esp is loading after all your other plugins (which it should already be, by default), and activate it using the Fallout 3 Launcher or FOMM.
- If you ever uninstall plugins - or install new ones - deactivate and delete the Merged Patch, and then follow these instructions again to create a new one.

I tried to create merged patch in fo3edit as your advice.
However, I still get the error message can't merge faulty ordered list.
Of course, this also creates a merged patch.
And still, the bug hasn't been fixed.
The error message displayed in the process of creating the merged patch of FO3EDIT is as follows.
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaSIguns2OrderedList [FLST: 0F0158DA]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaAFgunsOrderedList [FLST: 0F0130EB]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaAFguns2OrderedList [FLST: 0F0130ED]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaECgunsOrderedList [FLST: 0F01522D]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaECguns2OrderedList [FLST: 0F01522E]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaLSgunsOrderedList [FLST: 0F0158D5]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaLSguns2OrderedList [FLST: 0F0158D6]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaSCgunsOrderedList [FLST: 0F0158D7]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaSCguns2OrderedList [FLST: 0F0158D8]
Error: Can't merge faulty ordered list aaaSIgunsOrderedList [FLST: 0F0158D9]
How can I fix this error?
Please advise.

So I assume you did all of this as instructed on the description page of WMK?

Because I don't see a Merged Patch anywhere in your load order.

Automatic Merged Patch Creation:

- This is MANDATORY unless you use WMK on its own with no add-ons (such as compatibility patches or add-ons for DLC weapons); and even then it is strongly recommended as standard practice when using mods for FO3, as it may improve compatibility between mods you may be using (including - but not limited to - WMK).
- Download FO3Edit v2.5.0 or above (http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=637) to create the 'merged patch'. This should be done after you have installed and activated all the mods you wish to play the game with (and have configured your load order using a tool like Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM)). This is how to do it:
- Run FO3Edit, and a list of all the plugins in your Fallout 3Data directory will come up, listed as per your load order. By default, the plugins you have activated in the Fallout 3 Launcher or in FOMM will have ticks next to them. This is what you want, so just click 'OK'.
- Once FO3Edit has finished loading, right-click somewhere in the panel on the left that lists your activated plugins, and select 'Create Merged Patch' from the context menu.
- Enter a name for the patch into the window that pops up (any name you like), and click on 'OK'.
- Once FO3Edit has finished generating the patch (it creates a new .esp file with the name you entered), which should only take a few seconds, close FO3Edit. Click 'OK' on the window that pops up to save the Merged Patch that was generated.
- Finally, make sure the Merged Patch esp is loading after all your other plugins (which it should already be, by default), and activate it using the Fallout 3 Launcher or FOMM.
- If you ever uninstall plugins - or install new ones - deactivate and delete the Merged Patch, and then follow these instructions again to create a new one.

You need to fix your load order before you can begin to do any troubleshooting. I advised you of this in your other post. It seems that you do not believe me or the authors of Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch as to the proper placement of the patch. Good luck with your game. I am done.

I was advised by other users that my mode arrangement order was fine.
I didn't ignore your advice.
Anyway, thanks for the advice.

You need to fix your load order before you can begin to do any troubleshooting. I advised you of this in your other post. It seems that you do not believe me or the authors of Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch as to the proper placement of the patch. Good luck with your game. I am done.

• 10 months later...