2 hands, 2 pistols

Warren1317

Hey everyone

Situation: I finished the Crysis serie, in Warhead, you can take pistol in each hand for 2 times more damage. I think it would be cool in Fallout, I propose on a discord server, a guy tried but animation is really buggy (you can't mirror the animation pistol)

Mod idea:crwapc421-card.jpg that would be definitily incredible

I believe you need to do the animation for the 10mm, then it could be applied or patch to any pistol mod.

We have been hoping and wishing for a dual wield system for this game since the CK was released, way back in 2016.

Myself, being one of those people. (Well, not since 2016, but one of the hopefuls)

It's not just the animations. That's a big part of it, yeah. But it's also this completely outdated game engine. And it's especially they way that this game handles (MIS-handles?) Trajectories and camera angles.

I'm not trying to be mean or snarky, because like I said... I wish this game could do it too. But I'll be blunt. We've got some of the best modders around, and it's been 4 years. Kinda thinking if you want a dual wield shooter game, ya gotta look somewhere else besides FallOut. :(