Pistol animation like resident evil :)

welloliveira

Anyone interested,

It's been a while since I published a similar post and I'll go over it again. After I saw this mod in fallout NV, I fell in love.

Unfortunately, this does not exist for Fallout 4.

It would be very wonderful to have a mod with the animations of the lion holding the pistol as in Resident Evil.

I think this style is really cool. I hope someone also likes the suggestion. Thanks. :happy:

Quem estiver interessado,
Já faz um tempo desde que eu publiquei uma ordem igual e vou repassá-la novamente. Depois que eu vi esse mod em fallout nv, eu me apaixonei. Infelizmente, isso não existe para as consequências 4.
Eu pagaria para ter um mod que imite as animações do leão segurando a pistola como em Resident Evil. Eu acho esse estilo muito legal.
:happy:

Per google Translate, from Portuguese.

Per google translate de português

Anyone interested,
It's been a while since I published an equal order and I'm going to go over it again. After I saw this mod in fallout NV, I fell in love. Unfortunately, this does not exist for the *consequences 4. *I believe this didn't translate correctly, LOL!
I would pay to have a mod that mimics the animations of the lion holding the pistol as in Resident Evil. I think this style is really cool.

You cannot offer to pay a modder for work on a game here on the nexus. It's against the site rules. You can ask to see if they can be made, but you cannot offer to pay the modders.