Completely Random CTDs please help

Libertyjam

I sorted everything in LOOT and made a bashed patch but CTDs won't stop happening, they happen randomly at any given moment (expect in main menu). Don't know which mod is causing this, any big dick modders know what the deal is?

mod list: https://pastebin.com/9T9e24mp

netframework crash log: https://pastebin.com/ngr1gX85

end of papyrus log: https://pastebin.com/y1X00Jw1

any help would be greatly appreciated
Edited by Libertyjam

Here are some thoughts, based on what you posted, not on what you did not post. :happy:

Frozen Electrocuted Combustion
... Make sure the FLIES are turned OFF in MSM
+JK's Skyrim
.... Based on your post - I would check to see that you do NOT have duplicate loads taking place and/or conflicts with other mods changing the same areas.
Skyrim Project Optimization SE
.... RE-READ CORRECT LOAD ORDER ON THE MOD DESCRIPTION PAGE.
Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE
... Based on your Mod Copy / Paste - you seem to be missing ( ?? ) a file that is REQUIRED.
... Read the DESCRIPTION Page for Required Mod.
Also, strongly suggest you read your copy / paste: RAW Paste Data and such as there are hints there.
HINTS: When was the last time you Re-Ran / Updated: Generate FNIS for Users Skyrim SE ???
Destructible Skyrim - Breakable Objects SE (Beta)
... Has some bugs listed, some easily fixed by simply removing and re-installing the mod?

Here are some thoughts, based on what you posted, not on what you did not post. :happy:

+JK's Skyrim
.... Based on your post - I would check to see that you do NOT have duplicate loads taking place and/or conflicts with other mods changing the same areas.
Skyrim Project Optimization SE
.... RE-READ CORRECT LOAD ORDER ON THE MOD DESCRIPTION PAGE.
Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE
... Based on your Mod Copy / Paste - you seem to be missing ( ?? ) a file that is REQUIRED.
... Read the DESCRIPTION Page for Required Mod.
Also, strongly suggest you read your copy / paste: RAW Paste Data and such as there are hints there.
HINTS: When was the last time you Re-Ran / Updated: Generate FNIS for Users Skyrim SE ???
Destructible Skyrim - Breakable Objects SE (Beta)
... Has some bugs listed, some easily fixed by simply removing and re-installing the mod?

thanks for the help! but i just need a little clarification on some things. when you say files turned off in MSM you dont mean MCM do you? because i didnt see any option for turning them off there.

i also went to whiterun and riften to check for any conflicts but i dont see any also i dont get any CTDs when i'm there. also it looks like mod organizer actually generated my plugins in the reverse order cuz Skyrim Project Optimization is acutally in right place right underneath the unofficial patch.

i'm not show what file im missing for Indistinguishable billboards, i generated my lods with dyndolod and they seem to work fine for me, forgot to mention my CTDs mostly happen indoors, when i hit a loading screen or in combat. also i just uninstalled destructible skyrim not gonna deal with it.

I ran FNIS before i started the new save. so what should i try now

thanks for the help! but i just need a little clarification on some things. when you say files turned off in MSM you dont mean MCM do you? because i didnt see any option for turning them off there.

Hello, jjb54 said "FLIES" not files in the MSM. Did not know if you caught that. Also, I'd suggest you forget the bashed patch as an overall fix and follow The Method in the xEdit Tome guide to resolve the conflicts correctly. Good Luck!

Edited by Indiao21

Hello, jjb54 said "FLIES" not files in the MSM. Did not know if you caught that. Also, I'd suggest you forget the bashed patch as an overall fix and follow The Method in the xEdit Tome guide to resolve the conflicts correctly. Good Luck!

yea i'll try that out thanks

Liberty, read over my reply in post #12 about using a bashed patch and the comments from the creator of xEdit himself about the results of doing so. A bashed patch does not create the overall harmony of a working LO! It is a misconception and I too thought it once was an answer.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8478698-need-an-idea-of-where-to-start-fixing-my-ctds/page-2