Can't we just let Fnis and Nemesis turn on and off according to the situation? Separate battle for Lovers Lab mode

Joyounggun

Recently I heard that Fnis and Nemesis are not set to turn on each other after CGO.

I have never created a mod, and I don't have a good understanding of it.

But if you have a program that loads animations according to the situation, such as Nemesis or FNis, can't you create a mode that allows two programs to match the conditions of loading animations and turn on the program that supports it and turn off the other for a while?

For example, when the moment of running Rubbers Lab's Adult Creatures mode comes up during an adventure, Fnis and Nemesis are on at the same time.

Turn on FNIs for a while so that you can load adult animations for creatures that are not supported by Nemesis.

In other words, battle mode animations are applied to Nemesis and adult mode animations are applied to FNis, and then both are activated in the mode list.

Fnis is turned off when fighting, and Nemesis is turned off to enjoy the Lovers Lab adult mode. Can you make it?

Edited by Joyounggun

FNIS gets used for a lot more than adult mods. Actually FNIS is kind of the gold standard in animation mods, I've only been hearing about this Nemesis thing for the last week or so.

But to answer your questions, sure, ANYTHING is possible, the problem comes down to workload and time investment. I'm assuming FNIS and Nemesis are put out by different development teams of modders and probably tackle the whole problem of playing animations in different ways. So then taking those two products and making them play nicely together results in an even bigger work load which also requires people to be very familiar with the inner workings of both mods.

It's possible, but not likely. As with most modding solutions, you have to pick and choose based on what you want to accomplish in your Skyrim build.